How it works:
- We work with your team to pick a date or a couple dates and schedule a 3 hour painting event. We would need to work with your team to help secure a location to host the event. Often times local restaurants or bars with party rooms are happy to host the event. We are happy to make some calls.
- We create all the marketing materials
- We add your event to our online booking calendar so your guests can register and pay to attend the event. For larger organizations we schedule a couple dates due to the fact that seats sell so quickly.
- We then create a Facebook event and make your organization a co-host. (Creating a Facebook events seems to be a really great tool for promoting these)
- Guests register through our online booking system (registeration closes 10 days prior to each event to allow for prep time) and send us photos of the pet they'd like to paint
- Our artist edit that image and "Pop Art" it. (guests can send in color requests)
- We then have a sample image along with the pet pre-traced onto a canvas when they arrive and the fun begins.
- These can be a BYOB event if you would like and if the location allows.
Pricing $45 per person with $15 of each ticket going back to you the fundraising organization. We limit to 30 seats per event which results in up to $450 raised in a couple hours.
Paint Party Fundraisers
These packages are customizable to fit your audience and location.
Perfect for TEAMS, Schools, or CAUSES
Paint parties can be set up for adults, children, or mom & me style classes.
We have a selection of our studio paintings to chose from or can create a custom painting to align with the cause or audience.
We can also be booked to facilitate collaborative projects perfect for auction or to come paint live at your organizations fundraiser.
For additional info or to set up a fundraiser email: